Functional Kettlebell Training Certification
The 2-Day Functional Kettlebell Certification is reshaping what can be done with the kettlebell for you and your clients.
Traditionally the kettlebell is taught in one of two ways: hardstyle or competition style. The problem here is, of course, that many people enjoy or need more than one single option of how to use and be successful with a tool.
The FKT program teaches it’s participants how to use the kettlebell and ways that take advantage of it’s unique shape in the patterns: SQUAT | HINGE | LUNGE | PUSH | PULL | CARRY.
- The FKT is unlike other kb certs. In fact, we barely cover basic squats and deadlifts because that isn’t unique to kb training.
- Other certs teach 6 exercises, in one style and call everything else “wrong”. The FKT understands that different people need different options, and as such every drill we teach provides safe and effective options to accomplish the same goals. FKT is non-dogmatic in its’ approach.
- The FKT has no performance test as part of the certification. We only care that you learn how to teach and program the exercises.
Upon completion of the FKT you will be confident in how to utilize the Kettlebell to uniquely load many variations of swings, cleans, snatches, presses, rows, windmills, getups, squats and more.
AUGUST 21 – OCTOBER 15
We are excited to make available our 8-week online kettlebell certification intensive.
This online option includes attendance to any in-person course that you would like to go to.
The online intensive provides the following benefits:
- you follow a progressive 8-week kettlebell focused program so you can see how the skills progress each week
- you submit videos of you performing the drills to the group so that you get coached by our instruction team
- the coaching of the videos is recorded and posted to the group, which means you get more exposure to coaching kettlebell skills than you can in a single weekend course
- Instruction of each core skill is recorded and available to watch for participants. They have access to these recordings forever.
- 4-5 workouts per week to practice your skills
- 1-3 hours per week to watch the coaching recordings, and the standard instructional videos
- swings, and variations
- cleans, and variations
- snatches, and variations
- presses, and variations
- Turkish get up
- windmill, and variations
- integrating KB into basic lifts
- moving into complexes, chains and flows
What’s the difference between the online course and the in-person course?
- The online course simply provides more time, exposure and opportunity for us to coach the participants
- The online course is more intensive from a time and effort standpoint
- The online option is the most thorough kettlebell certification course on the market simply due to the length of time and amount of interaction that allows.