“Does the Programming Course include ACTUAL programs I can use with my clients?”
I got asked that question back when we first released the Programming Course in 2022. And it seemed obvious that the answer should be “Yes!”
But then over the next year, I got (LOTS) of requests to review the programs our coaches were writing and I realized that to TRULY understand and feel confident about your program-writing skills, it really comes down to this process:
– gain a new client with their unique combo of goals, abilities, preferences and scheduling stuff
– run them through their Plan Smarter to discover their linchpins & opportunities
– sit down and write the program
– send it to me & get feedback… ultimately getting the green light that you’re going to be serving your client with the best possible structure
– start running that program and circle back to get help navigating any issues, ultimately leading to your client renewing/continuing their training with you long-term (even after they achieve their initial training goals!)
So yeah, we do that. It’s called the PPSC Programming Mentorship! (It starts May 15th!)
There are 8 client avatars (over 8 weeks.) Each week you watch the pre-recorded content for that section.
Client 1 on May 15th – Bridge
Client 2 on May 22nd – Hypertrophy
Client 3 on May 29th – Fat Loss
Client 4 on June 5th – Strength
Client 5 on June 12th – Mobility
Client 6 on June 19th – Endurance
Client 7 on June 26th – Forever Client (no section to watch)
Client 8 on July 3rd – Group Forever Client (no section to watch)
I send you a client scenario & a completed Plan Smarter Strategy Session for that “person.”
You write a program and submit it to me by the end of that week.
I review it and send you direct feedback and any suggestions around things like training at a gym, vs training at home. Modifying exercises around their linchpins. Giving them what they “want” while also addressing what they “need.” And pointing you to the resources that will allow you to learn more about exercises or methods that you’re not yet familiar with.
At the end of the week I post a Sample Program for that Client Avatar so you have both the one you created and one written by one of our PPSC Instructors.
By the end of 8 weeks you have a ton of confidence writing programs for different client avatars and training situations. AND 16 program templates you can use for real clients in the future!
There’s no scheduled meeting times… just plan to watch 1-2 hours of video content in a week and write 1 client program per week.
PPSC Director of Education