Cal Rehab Staff Pre-Discounted Early Bird Ticket.
THE PRICES ARE IN USD.
Approved for PT and PTA CEUs by the State Board of CA.
Location: Cal Rehab 20211 Patio Dr., Suite 205
Castro Valley, CA 94546
Times: Saturday 10-6, Sunday 9-5
PPSC is proud to announce Physical Therapy CEU approval for the PPSC Foundations Course!
Do you want to know more about how to “bridge the gap” from rehab to performance? Do you want to take your patients’ outcomes to a higher level with strength training but do not feel confident in how to get there?
There is a well defined and evidence supported gap that exists between rehab education and real work application. 89% of Physical Therapists agree that prescribing resistance exercise is part of their role however only 49% feel confident in doing so*
An annual increase in sedentary lifestyles and inactivity demonstrate the need for more exercise based interventions and we believe Rehab Pros should be on the front lines as leaders in Preventative, Pro-active Health Care.
We will be spending time not only discussing but also coaching each other in real time in order to improve application and confidence in the PPSC system.
The 2-Day Pain-Free Performance Specialist Certification (PPSC) is an integrated prevention based system for personal trainers, coaches and fitness professionals to optimize their client’s fitness and performance around the common presence of pain, dysfunction and injuries. In this 16-hour certification course, attendees will master some of the most powerful injury prevention based theories, methods and modalities to take instant action in the implementation of Dr. John Rusin’s Pain-Free Performance Training System, including:
- Optimizing the 6 Foundational Movement Patterns
- Real Time Movement Patterns Screening Protocols
- Advanced Assessments of the Shoulder, Hip, Ankle and Low Back
- The 6-Phase Dynamic Warm Up and Rehab Sequencing System
- Soft Tissue, Self Myofascial Release Drills
- Mobility and Corrective Exercise Protocols
- Postural Reeducation and Activation Drills
- Central Nervous System Stimulation Strategies
- Pain-Free Programming via Movement Pattern Pyramid System
- Coaching and Curing the Foundational Movement Patterns
- Building Long Term Health Through Pain-Free Strength and Resilience
THE PRICES ARE IN USD.