PPSC x PROGRAMMING. AVAILABLE UNTIL MAY 1ST, FOR THE LAST TIME.
Programming for clients is the number one item that seems to confuse and challenge trainers. There are SO MANY potential ways to program that it’s easy to get lost in the theoretical details. With PPSC x Programming we will lay out our proven strategies that SIMPLY WORK.
The PPSCxPROGRAMMING course will spell out the PPSC strategies for programming for specific avatars and goals:
- The Multi-Modalic Training Program
- Programming Basics: A Primer
- Considerations for clients actively in pain
- Bridge clients (new or returning to exercise)
- Hypertrophy Clients (aesthetics) and fat loss
- Strength Performance Clients
- Mobility Considerations
- Cardio and ESD Programming (for health and performance)
- Programming as PREVENTATIVE HEALTH CARE
- Moving between the avatars.
All programs incorporate and build on the programming fundamentals built around: SQUAT | HINGE | LUNGE | PUSH | PULL | CARRY
MAXIMIZING YOUR TIME INVESTMENT
You can watch the two day course live on February 19-20, then you will have on demand access to the materials for 90 days (until May 20th). There will be ongoing support for the event participants in a private group on the educational platform THE MIGHTY NETWORKS.
THE INSTRUCTION TEAM
•Dr John Rusin, founder of the PPSC
•Clifton Harski, Director of Education for the PPSC
•Dr Justin Farnsworth, Director of Rehabilitation for the PPSC
•Tahsa “the Wolf” Whelan