Introducing the PPSC x Training Certification.
This course has been developed to teach very important aspects of training that have not historically had any truly dedicated education towards them.
We will be teaching methods, techniques and strategies that are a part of most of your clients’ programs.
- Supersets: how to build effective supersets that don’t just fatigue people but rather greatly improve results.
- Eccentrics: what is “real” eccentric training and how to use these techniques to improve physiques and prevent injuries.
- The go to progression system to ensure everyone can be successful at almost any exercise.
- The supplemental side of the pyramids: go to exercises for unique benefits that build the most commonly neglected qualities and bodyparts.
- The supplemental side of the pyramids: go to pre-hab exercises for the most commonly seen injuries by the PPSC physical therapist staff members.
- RNT and accommodating resistance training methods: how these can benefit all trainees.
- Power training for all: we can’t just throw med-balls and clean barbells!
- Rotation and mobility training aka training athletically.
Each section will have 30-45 minutes of lecture and 75-90 minutes of hands on practice. We will follow each section with a practice worksheet where you put pen to paper and start designing protocols for your partner(s) in the course. Then we will break out and you will practice coaching them and experience the new and different drills, techniques and methods.
Why did we create this course?
There are many “tool” certifications (barbell, landmine, sandbag, kettlebell, etc).
There are many “systems” certifications (PPSC, Animal Flow, Yoga, Pilates, etc)
But we haven’t seen any “in-session methods” courses out there. So we built it and are covering topics that our 8,000 plus PPSC certified trainers ask us about regularly. These are topics that you’ll put into play IMMEDIATELY. Our #1 feedback about our education is that it’s APPLICABLE AND USEFUL. And this course will deliver that again.